I am absolutely in love with little Bryson. I just sit and stare at him and talk to him all day! I really should be getting other stuff done but how am I supposed to get anything done with this cute little boy just lookin at me. :) I could snuggle him forever!
We also got to give him a bath and the first one he was not happy at all! But the more we give him the more he's starting to like them. He doesnt cry at all now.
14 years ago





He is super cute! I know what you mean about trying to get something done when you have someone so new & cute to stare at and get to know! Brooke is 5 months & I still find myself doing that! Before you know it, he will be kicking like a maniac and trying to roll over in the bathtub like Brooke is doing! Enjoy every phase!
ReplyDeleteHe is a sweet boy! Enjoy every moment!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing just as you should! Enjoy every second you have with him and all the rest can wait :) Time goes too quickly to miss out. Love him and both of you! Thanks for sharing pics. I love to see what is going on at home.
ReplyDelete