Monday, November 21, 2011

Projects.!

This past weekend I was able to make another trip to Evanston! :) I got to spend lots of time with my momma. We had a list of projects we wanted to do. I had found this really cute dinosaur minky fabric so I wanted to make a blanket for Bryson. And i've also been wanting one of those big magnet boards for my kitchen. So we got the magnet board made but the paint wasn't quite dry yet so I wasn't able to take it home. I've also seen tons of these little magnet boards on Pinterest. Made from little cookie trays and just mod podged with scrapbook paper so i figured i'd try that as well. And lastly I've been trying to find something to put on the wall above Bryson's changing table so i figured i could mod podge a magnet board for that too. I got the inserts finished but the frame for it wasn't dry either.


  These will be put into a frame together.
I just love getting to spend so much time with my mom. I dont know what i'd do with out her. She's so crafty. Bryson also enjoys his time with Grandma Kathy :) She even was nice enough to give him his christmas present super early and he loves it! It's a little activity mat that has a piano on the end so when he kicks it plays sounds. He loves it! He will just jabber away kicking it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment