Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!!

I had such a great thanksgiving this year! (: Sadly I wasn't able to spend it with Jesse but he came to Evanston last night so we could be together on our One Year Anniversary! Yep! ONE YEAR! It has flown by. We've been through so much this year and it has only made us stronger. I love him more and more everyday. But anyways..! Me and my mom kicked off the day by tie dyeing shirts! It was so nice to just spend quality time with my mom. Definately was long over due. We cooked a wonderful thanksgiving dinner. I attempted to teach her to play call of duty! It was a funny site!

I Hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and has taken the time to acknowledge the things they are thankful for. I am so thankful to have the mom i do. She is everything you could want in a mom and tons more. I cherish every moment with her because you never know how much longer they're gonna be with us. I love you Mommy!
I am also thankful for my amazing boyfriend Jesse. He has been such a Blessing in my life. I could not be happier than i am with him. I love you Jesse!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving! Moms are great! Glad that life is good for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I found you through my sister so I am going to have to add you guys! Hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete