Sunday, November 21, 2010

Let It Snow..!

Well the snow is finally here and it's here to stay! I love the snow but hate the cold so have mixed feelings about all this snow. Jesse came up to Wyoming for the night to see me and my mom which was so nice of him! :) We went to Santa's Workshop in Evanston. It was so nice to go with my mom i surely do miss her alot! We picked up a few small cute gifts while we were there. Then after I finished my laundry me and jess headed off to Logan. It was rainy but not too bad of weather til we passed Brigham City then it was Horrible! I was sliding all over the road because of my bad tires. But thankfully we made it home safe! I was so loving the snow last night that I attempted to make a snow man while Jesse was hard at work plowing the driveway :) We got in a small snow ball fight but called a truce when i put a snow ball up his bare back! :) hehe. We're going to make a second attempt at a snow man today, I'm very excited about that!


1 comment:

  1. Oh yea! I love blogging :) Thanks for sharing with me. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete