Monday, November 15, 2010

October..

Ok ok I know it's not October but I just decided to start a blog so i'm gonna do a few older posts before I start any current ones. I'm really new to this so bear with me :)

Nightmare on 13th!

Jesse down to visit me in Salt lake and weren't exactly sure on what we wanted to do, So we decided to go to a haunted house! We heard that Nightmare on 13th was the best so we went to that one. It was actually super scaryy! The line to get in was a little ridiculous but once inside it was super cool. The special effects were amazing. I had a little trouble in the clown room, I HATE clowns! But Jesse pushed me through as I held my eyes shut! I had So much fun with Jesse!

Normal!


Scared!!



1 comment:

  1. Your braver than me, I don't even watch scary movies anymore, I am too afraid to get out of bed if Autumn needs me if I do watch them, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete